Investors – Board of Directors
Non Executive Directors:
|Company Secretary||Cargil Management Services Limited.|
Note 1: A member of the Audit Committee.
Note 2: A member of the Remuneration Committee.
Note 3: A member of the Nominations Committee.
The responsibilities of the Audit and Risk Committee include:
- review of the Company’s annual financial statements before submission to the Board for approval
- review of the scope and results of the external annual audit by the auditors, including their cost effectiveness, independence and objectivity
- recommendation of the appointment, re-appointment and removal of the external auditors
- review of the nature and extent of any non-audit services provided by the external auditors
- reviewing regular reports from management and the external auditors on accounting and internal control matters, the effectiveness of internal controls and the need for an internal audit function
- review of any major accounting issues and reports on such matters to the Board
The Executive Directors are not members of the Committee but attend the meetings by invitation, as necessary, to facilitate its business.
The responsibilities of the Remuneration Committee Include:
- review and recommendation of the Company’s remuneration policy in respect of senior management, Executive and Non-Executive Directors, to facilitate their recruitment, motivation and retention while remaining relevant and appropriate to the strategic aims of the Company
- recommendation of appropriate incentives to encourage performance and provide fair and reasonable rewards for success
Nomination and Governance Committee:
The responsibilities of the Nomination and Governance Committee include:
- to review regularly the Board structure, size and composition
- to be responsible for identifying and nominating candidates for the approval of the Board
- to ensure there is a procedure for the appointment of new Directors to the Board
The above information is provided for the purpose of Rule 26 of the “AIM Rules for Companies”.
Last Updated: 2 August 2020